The Victor Scouts committee is looking for a member of our scouting community to fill the role of maintenance coordinator. This role of the maintenance supervisor is to identify any maintenance problems at the den and address them by organising working bees or contractors to fix any problems.
The responsibilities of the maintenance coordinator include:
- Identify maintenance requirements for the Den and bring to the attention of the Group Committee for discussion and prioritisation
- Coordinate quotes for maintenance supplies and labour as required
- Purchase supplies for maintenance as required on behalf of Victor Scout Group AFTER obtaining approval from the Group Committee for expenditure
- Coordinate volunteers to assist in completing approved maintenance jobs as required, including Working Bee coordination
- Liaise with contractors to complete approved maintenance jobs as required.
As a committee member you will receive full exemption of the $100 annual service fee.
If you are interested in this position please email Garth Catton or speak to any of the committee members or leaders please. We really need your help!
Many, many thanks to David who steps down from this role (and to Tracey Lindsell who has done an exceptional job as hall hire coordinator) for all their hard work over the years on the committee.