Our next working bee is coming up on Sunday 28 August and we need your help to keep the den looking good!
WHERE? Victor Scout Den
WHEN? Sunday 28 August (10am to 12pm)
We have a few tasks that need to be done to improve the appearance, usability and safety of the den, including:
- Pressure clean the outside of the den & windows
- Re-string the flag pole and hang new curtains
- Put up shelving at the back of the den
- Build a cabinet for scout area
- General clean up and tidying
WHAT TO BRING: Any tools, gardening gloves, hose & pressure cleaner, a ladder would be useful too.
ALL WELCOME! No particular expertise necessary – any time you can spare will be greatly appreciated.
If you don’t have tools, just bring yourselves and your gloves!